Quick and Easy Wood Deck

eco friendly wood treatment

eco wood stain
Using basic supplies from Home Depot, my husband built this wood deck for our backyard. I love it because it expands the usable space. We plan to put a long table on it for summer alfresco dinners.

I used Eco Wood Treatment to protect the wood. It comes in a powder form and you mix it with water. And then you simply paint on one coat. It darkens a little over time (see photo below of our other deck),
is non-toxic

and sooo easy!
ps-Those are the chairs that I conditioned with all natural coconut oil.

organic treatment to protect wood

7 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful and I adore your view:) Ah, stunning. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an effect on is totally appreciative and full of interest. Brady
    I don't think numerous websites offer these posts of collection. Dawnette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great view and deck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous!! I love the deck, the space usage and how it intersects with the patio! A beautifully executed DIY to be sure!! Kudos to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I appreciate you.
xo Jana

google-site-verification: google5da5f99685e207a9.html