Blue Like Jazz

Go see this movie! Don't read the reviews, don't watch the movie trailer online, just go see it. It opens tonight.

{To be honest, I don't like the trailer they have available online so I"m not posting it here.} But I loved the movie!

Mike came to the prescreening too. He hadn't read the book, so I wasn't sure if he would enjoy the movie. He liked it too!

The acting was amazing! And of course I am a huge Donald Miller fan so to get to see a movie made by him...well, just amazing. We met Don and Steve Taylor the producer. They are as fun, silly and real in real life as they are in the book.

I'm ready to go see it again!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the trailer before... it looks quirky and interesting. It's been on my "to see" list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I appreciate you.
xo Jana

google-site-verification: google5da5f99685e207a9.html